Sunday, May 17, 2009

She's Got Rhythm

Ever since Peyton could walk, anytime she hears a good beat her body starts swaying. Her dance style has evolved over the past few months. I think my favorite is her version of Latin dancing. Latin music really gets her going. I think everyone would agree she gets her smooth moves from Cory :)

4 comments:

  1. Yeah Marcie!! I love it when people do blogs, it's such a fun way to keep in touch!

    Peyton is freaking adorable!! What a cute little butt-shaking! I love it! She has such a cute little face too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, is it possible to die of laughter! Seriously marcie so funny, especially when she starts swaying her hips, how can she move like that? I don't even have those moves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Steph, but I don't think it beats Jack's Flamenco dance. You need to post that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't laughed so hard for a long time! :-) I swear Peyton didn't do that butt shaking last time I saw her! ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete