Cory has been on this chocolate milk kick lately (thank you Ryan Dudley) and so we decided to let Peyton try some out. Now she too is hooked and loves to show her appreciation for the yummy stuff.
At heart, I feel like a 12 year old girl trying to play at being a Mom to two red heads and a wife to a busy pre-med student. My love for things from the past leads me to believe I was born in the wrong century. As I'm sure many other women can relate, I feel I would be more at home in an empire waist dress, reading poetry in a field of wildflowers than I am at the grocery store in jeans in a t-shirt. But, I believe in blooming where you're planted, so I'll just have to bring some of the past to the future!
Oh my gosh that was such a cute video! I loved when she said Yum! She does look like she is getting more hair! She is co cute!!
ReplyDelete