Saturday, March 5, 2011

Fairy Tea Party






The ballet performance.






Peyton posing with the fairy princess.


Once a year the Provo library holds a Fairy Tea Party for little girls and their moms to attend. It's quite a popular event and sold out within a day or two of the tickets going on sale. I got there just in time and bought 4 tickets on their last table of 8 available so Peyton and I could go with her friend Ayda and her Mom. It was a fun event. The ballroom in the old BYU academy was decorated beautifully. There was a fairy procession which led the fairy king into the ballroom, followed by a ballet performance. Then all the little girls got to promenade and curtsy in front of the fairy king. The evening was topped off by a fairy feast. The girls had a lot of fun and Maria (Ayda's mom) and I thought it might be fun to dress up ourselves next year. It is definitely something I will keep on my calendar. Can you tell I'm having fun with my new camera?

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Peyton is so stinkin cute! She looks like a model in the first picture!

    ReplyDelete