Thursday, February 25, 2010

Look Who's Two!

As you can see my dad was the life of the party!

Peyton getting ready to blow out her candles.


Peyton loves the Quiet Books for church Steph made her. Thanks!

Isn't it funny how at little kid's parties there are always 5 sets of hands helping to open up the presents?





Like I said, never leave everything until the last minute or you will end up looking like this.


Peyton playing with her puppet.








The kids making their puppets.




Peyton's Ariel cake.















Peyton's party was a lot of work, but a lot of fun too. I think I have learned my lesson and am not going to leave everything until the last minute again. She had a lot of her cousins over and a friend or two. It was crazy to look around at the chaos that was all the cousins running around and think they all came from one family, and there are four new babies on the way this year. I looked at my mom and said, "I guess this is what happens when you have seven kids." Now my baby is two and already is starting to become a sassy little girl. She has started bossing me around and telling me no. I think I am in for a rough ride this year with my two year old. As you can see my dad was the life of the party!

1 comment: