Sunday, December 18, 2011

Peyton's Recital






Peyton's first dance recital has come and gone, and I can't stop smiling about it.  I think I was more excited about it than she was.  She takes dance with Miss Amber at Ruby Shoes Dance Studio here in Provo.  I really can't say enough about Miss Amber and her amazing ability to work with the girls.  She is truly gifted in this area.  Peyton was a star in the nativity.  She worked so hard to memorize her part and it paid off.  To be honest, I was just grateful she wasn't chasing another one of the stars around trying to hit her like she did in the dress rehearsal.  I guess the other little girl had said she didn't like Peyton.  Kids can be so mean sometimes :(  But, I digress.  So, the recital went splendidly and I took a video of it for all to see.  Please don't mind the people who walk up the isle or the lady in front of me who kept clapping her hands over her head (who does that?)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - that video was the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! I couldn't stop smiling! Peyton is going to be one little heart breaker! Look at how pretty she is!!! She looks like a girl that could be on Toddlers and Tiaras...not that you, or anyone in their right mind would want her to be! You should be a proud momma!

    ReplyDelete