Friday, July 2, 2010

The Princesses

While watching Peyton play with her cousins princess figurines one day, I decided it was high time she had some of her own. So, we went to the mall and I bought her some (not a bad deal, I got 8 for $12 at the Disney store) and she could not stop smiling after I handed them to her. They have been her constant companion the past week and every day she finds new activities to do with them. Some of them are so cute that I had to catch them on video. In one of the videos she is telling her dolls not to scare her, and in the other she expresses her deep feelings for them.


3 comments:

  1. I love this! She is so cute! I forgot she was in that stage of things scaring her. Good thing her Disney Princesses won't! :-) I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see you doing this when you were her age too Mar. She's so girly I love it. haha

    ReplyDelete