Saturday, July 3, 2010

Autumn Update

I just noticed most of my posts are about Peyton and I should probably add a few pictures of Autumn. She is growing up so fast. On the 11th she will be 4 months old. Yesterday she started laughing for us. No matter how hard Cory and I tickle her or try to get her to laugh for us, she saves all her good laughs for Peyton. I am pretty sure the two of them were good friends in the life before. Autumn continues to get taller instead of chunky. There are a few little rolls on her legs, but they're nothing compared to what most babies get. All her hair fell out on top, but it is coming back in red. Looking at Peyton's baby pictures I am surprised at how much they look alike.





2 comments:

  1. such darling girls! they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marce! I can't believe I just barely found out that you, Steph and Shell all have blogs! Here's my bloggy blog!

    ReplyDelete