Friday, January 29, 2010

Ariel Says...

Peyton is obsessed with the Disney princesses and lately she has been hooked on The Little Mermaid. She likes to act out the movies, so this morning at breakfast she looks at me and says, "Mommy, Ariel says ahhhhhhh" and starts trying to sing the part where Ursula makes Ariel sing so she can take her voice. I couldn't stop laughing, especially since it sounds like Peyton inherited mine and Cory's singing ability, poor girl. Now she won't stop singing it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that's the sweetest thing ever!! What a cutie. We need to get our girls together. Put up a post and say when you're baby is due, how you are doing with the pregnancy, etc. Haven't heard from you in awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peyton is adorable! I could not stop laughing!! That was so funny!!! I miss her sweet smile!!

    ReplyDelete