

Here is a picture of me on my anniversary, so I was about 22 weeks along. I just had my doctor's appointment today and I am measuring spot on, the baby's heart rate sounds good, and I am not gaining too much weight! My next appointment is on the 28th of December, so a few days after Christmas. At first I thought it was unfair having all my appointments right after the holidays because who honestly wants to get weighed around this time of year, especially a few days after Thanksgiving and Christmas? Now I am trying to look at it as a positive thing. These appointments will help me eat in moderation around the holidays because I know I am going to get weighed shortly thereafter and it's not only healthier for me, but for the baby too if I can keep my weight down to what it should be.

You look so great, girl! Good job being preggo with a toddler, that's got to be so tiring. Is is a boy or girl? We need to get together - let us know if you're ever up in SLC.
ReplyDelete