Trying on some of my mascara when I wasn't looking. I was impressed, she actually got some on her lashes.Friday, September 18, 2009
Everything of Mommy's
Peyton has been going through a phase recently where she wants to wear and do everything I do. I am not sure whether to be flattered or scared enough to change some of my not so desirable habits. Isn't it funny how you become so much more aware of your actions and what they mean after you have kids? Crud, you don't even need to have your own kids for this, just being around other people's children is enough. Like the other day when I was telling a story and one of my nieces was near. I used the word "stupid" and immediately she turned to me and chided, "we don't use that word." Right. How could I forget?
Trying on some of my mascara when I wasn't looking. I was impressed, she actually got some on her lashes.
Trying on some of my mascara when I wasn't looking. I was impressed, she actually got some on her lashes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Camie is at the same stage! I said "suck!" the other day when she was around and she immediately said "tuk" trying to say it. AUGH! Yeah... need to lose a couple words in my vocab I guess. : )
ReplyDelete